I've been meaning to do the Seven Things that Inspire Me meme, but this one came up on Paperback Writer's blog, so here goes:
Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
4. Hospital cleaner
Four countries I've been to:
1. Hong Kong
3. South Africa
4. Rhodesia (when it was still called that)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
2. Whangarei (NZ)
3. Hamilton Island
Four foods I like to eat:
2. Barramundi (fish)
4. Grilled cheese on toast
Four books you've read or are currently reading:
1. Chapter by Chapter - Heather Sellars
2. Friend of the Devil - Peter Robinson
3. Athletic Shorts - Chris Crutcher
4. A Good Day to Die - Simon Kernick
Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often:
1. I'm having a good day.
2. Thank you.
3. Yes, I have switched my cell phone off.
4. Yes, I will publish your book.
Four reasons for ending a friendship:
4. Using (all the time) and never giving.
Four smells that make you feel good about the world:
1. Fresh-mown hay.
3. Chanel perfume.
4. Baby after a bath.
Four favorite activities you did as a kid:
1. Running away.
2. Quizzes at school (our teacher paid us for right answers!)