I wanted to write a story about a boy who runs away and how he survives – but not as a street kid in a city. I wanted to take him out to the country somewhere. Then I decided to have two narrators so his sister came into the story. It means I can tell it in two different voices, with different things happening.
3) What genre does your book fall under?
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
For Jack, I’d pick Hayley Joel Osment as he was in The Sixth Sense. But he’s now grown up, so I have no idea! For Cassie, his sister, same thing. I tried Googling but that didn’t help either. I just have a picture of them in my own head, and that’s what counts for me.
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
8)What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
10) What else about the book might pique the reader's interest?